Ohio Drunk Driving Lawyer
I received a B.A. in Criminal Justice from Lourdes College,
in Sylvania, Ohio, then a Master of Science from Tiffin University in Tiffin, Ohio, and finally my law degree from
the University of Dayton School of Law in Dayton, Ohio.
Before attending law school I worked for the Ottawa Hills Police Department for nearly ten years. During that time
I was a police Field Training Officer, training police officers
in OVI and DUI work.
As a police officer I attended hundreds of hours of specialized law enforcement training, and received
advanced law enforcement certifications in:
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Instructor.
- Police Instructor.
- Radar and Laser Instructor.
- Law Enforcement Mobile Video Instructor.
- Technical Accident Investigator.
I have extensive knowledge of law enforcement in the DUI and OVI area, and have been certified by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP) to instruct police officers on how to administer field sobriety tests.
I have personally performed more than 1,000 Breath Tests and Calibration Checks on Breath Test machines.
This vast experience as an OVI (DUI) policeman gives me a unique background for my work
now as a criminal defense lawyer.
As a lawyer I am a member of the following professional organizations:
- The Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- The National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- The American Bar Association.
- The Ohio Bar Association.
- The Dayton Bar Association.
- The Dayton Bar Association’s Criminal Law Committee.
Please contact me about your drunk driving case. Put my years of experience as a policeman
to work in your OVI defense.